Whole Body Cryotherapy: the brief application of extremely cold temperature to the skin
- boosts metabolism and weight loss
- burns 500 to 800 calories from a single session
- decreases inflammation in tissue, muscles and joints
- reduces recovery time from injury or fatigue
- improves blood circulation and oxygenation
- promotes cellular and tissue repair
- reduces pain and swelling
- releases of norepinephrine and endorphins
- detoxifies the skin, liver and lymph systems
- improves the immune system
- relieves depression and insomnia
How it works:
- The body goes into survival or “fight or flight” mode.
- Blood rushes to the core causing vasoconstriction in the skin, muscles, tissue and extremities.
- Metabolism increases to produce more energy.
- Adrenaline and endorphins are released which reduce pain, elevate mood, stimulate the immune system and boost energy.
- 500-800 calories are burned during and after the session as the body reheats.
- Vasodilation occurs circulating fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood throughout the body reducing inflammation and accelerating healing.
Local Cryotherapy + CryoFacial: targeted treatment for recovery + repair
Local Cryotherapy: -240F air vapor applied to a targeted body part.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to body part for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling in specific areas.
- More efficient, powerful and comfortable than “icing”
- May reduce cellulite and fat deposits
- Combine with Whole Body Cryotherapy to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”.
CryoFacial: -240F air vapor applied to the facial area.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to face, neck, chest and/or scalp.
- Stimulates collagen production leading to more firm, smooth, elastic skin.
- Bloodflow and circulation is enhanced.
- Fine lines, pore size and wrinkles may be reduced.
- Acne and superficial scars may improve.
- Skin conditions (psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema) may improve.
Infrared Sauna + Light Therapy:
detox toxins, fat and chronic pain
The ChillRx Infrared Sauna: Our Clearlight Sanctuary Sauna is the only True Full Spectrum infrared sauna available offering advanced near, mid and far infrared technologies. Our robust True Wave Full Spectrum heating system provides all wavelengths 100% of the time to optimize your sauna session.
ChillRx Medical Grade Chromotherapy (included with every sauna session): Light Therapy has been valued throughout history as a remarkable source of healing. Today, the therapeutic applications of light and color are being investigated in major hospitals and research centers worldwide. Results indicate that full-spectrum, ultraviolet, colored, and laser light can have therapeutic value for a range of conditions from chronic pain and depression to immune disorders.
Health Benefits of the ChillRx Infrared Sauna:
- Weight Loss & Increase in Metabolism
- Muscle Recovery & Physical Performance
- Immune System Boost
- Improvement in the Appearance of Cellulite
- Pain and Stiffness Relief
- Stress Relief & Improved Sleep
- Healthy & Beautiful Skin
Health Benefits of ChillRx Light Therapy:
Light Therapy has been reported to reduce swelling, relieve pain, decrease inflammation, accelerate open wound healing and greatly reduce overall recovery after medical/surgical procedures. Patients have demonstrated increased range of motion, decreased muscle tension and spasm, and improved circulation.
Rejuvenating LED light therapy can be used for pain management such as joint and back pain, sore or torn muscles, sprains, arthritis, post-surgical scars, burns, wounds and more. When used with infrared technology, light therapy (phototherapy) is one of the most effective and non- invasive ways to repair the body.
Light therapy is also used to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). SAD effects individuals when the lack of sunlight results in seasonal depression. Phototherapy helps with SAD by resetting the internal biological clock (Circadian rhythms), helping individuals sleep better and regulate their mood.
Light therapy is also a growing treatment for anti-aging. Many individuals have seen a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and age spots.
Light therapy is “effective at improving the appearance of the face, neck and chest by reducing the signs of aging, wrinkles and age spots”, says Web M.D. Combined with infrared therapy, LED phototherapy can be a great way to revitalize skin. Light therapy energizes skin cells, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, giving skin back it’s youthful look.
with NormaTec Recovery System
The NormaTec Recovery System helps maximize recovery for both athletes and non-athletes. Using Sequential Pulse Technology, NormaTec synergistically combines three distinct massage techniques to speed the body’s normal recovery process: pulsing compression, gradients, and distal release. Through these mechanisms, the NormaTec Recovery System maximizes circulation throughout the body to help you look better, train harder, and recover faster.
The NormaTec Recovery System’s proven scientific approach to speed recovery in 30 minutes flat lies in the innovative massage pattern coined Sequential Pulse Technology (SPT).
SPT blends three unique massage patterns that work in unison with the body’s natural physical and chemical processes to quicken the recovery time.